As part of the Erasmus+ programme the MUK offers all teachers to teach at one of our partner institutions.
Aim of the exchange
- Continuing education of personal and professional competences
- Strengthening of the relationship between the partner institutions
- Preparation of future cooperation projects
- Development of new teaching materials and concepts
Duration of the exchange
Min. 8 hours on min. 2 teaching days (max. 2 months)
The lessons at the MUK do not have to be made up.
Requirements for the exchange
- Invitation of a partner institution
- Submission of the application package (Business Trip Application, Grant Agreement, Mobility Agreement)
- Compliance with all regulations and obligations of the programme
- Approval of the head of department and the rectorate
Grants for teacher mobilities are only intended to cover additional costs (travel costs and increased cost of living). Charges (e.g. banking charges) cannot be financed from with the EU-budget.
Obligations of the teachers after the exchange
- Submission of a letter of confirmation for teaching assignment (issued by the partner institution)
- Completion of the online-report of the exchange (after request via e-mail)
- A list of charges (original receipts of travel and living costs)
Mag. Peter Königseder
email@example.com – +43 1 512 77 47 210