Information for VISAS

If you come from a “third country” (non-EU or EEA state), you can obtain detailed information about your visa from the OEAD.

Guidelines for entry and residence conditions for foreign students

Please find out about the entry conditions and procedure for your visa application from the Austrian authority responsible for your homeland.

Application for “Residence Permit for Students”

If you require official confirmation from our university for your entry (only if you cannot enter without a visa), please send an email to the following address:

When we have received your request, we will immediately send you this confirmation.