MUKonline is the university management system for students, lecturers and administrative staff at the Music and Arts University of the City of Vienna.
Activation of your MUKaccount
When you started your studies or employment, you received a PIN code (one-time code) by e-mail to activate your MUKaccount.
Please proceed as follows:
- Open the website MUKonline
- Click on the red key in the upper right-hand corner of the main window of MUKonline and then click on Enter your PIN code in the Students and employees section of the registration window.
Students (zur PIN-Code-Eingabe)
Employees (zur PIN-Code-Eingabe)
In the Account – Redeem PIN Code window, enter your PIN code and your date of birth.
- Then click on the Next button.
- In the Account – Create window, select your username and password for your MUKaccount and then click Save.
Once your MUKaccount is activated, you will have access to a number of applications in MUKonline:
- Students: Applications, course registration, exams: Registration and deregistration, appointment calendar, viewing examination results, printing certificates, proof of study success, study confirmations, etc.
- Lecturers: Course administration, participant administration, examination administration, performance recording for the intellectual capital statement, processing of the personal business card, appointment calendar, etc.
Please note that you are responsible for independently managing and updating your personal data in MUKonline (business card).