Instruction is provided in Distance Learning and in the form described below, subject to the following safeguards in attendance:
- Students and teachers are required to wear FFP2 masks
- A general FFP2 mask obligation applies for students and teachers (for exceptions, see programme-specific measures).
- Masks and partitions may be removed on stage during examinations.
- For wind instruments, singing and speaking, additional partition walls are to be used in the lessons (partition walls are available in the rooms or from the porters).
- Rooms must be ventilated every lesson and for at least 10 minutes before each lesson.
- Documentation of attendance is mandatory and must be complete! Attendance lists must be kept by the course instructors for each course unit. These must be kept for at least 28 days and made available at all times.
- If examinations or events are held at external locations, the legally compliant Corona protection measures of the venue apply. The concept must be submitted to the responsible study program.
Classes are held in compliance with the following protective measures:
- Students and teachers are generally required to wear masks for all face-to-face classes.
- If artistically necessary and by mutual agreement, masks may be dispensed with during artistic work.
- If artistically necessary and by mutual agreement, the minimum distance may be waived during artistic work.
- For wind instruments, singing and speaking, additional partition walls may still be used in the lessons (these are available in the rooms or from the porters).
- Rooms must be ventilated for at least 10 minutes before each lesson.
- For activities with a higher risk of transmission (e.g. close contacts, larger groups in rooms), specific protection concepts will be worked out by the course directors in cooperation with the COVID 19 task force of the MUK.
- If artistically necessary, it is permitted to work without a mask with the mutual consent of all parties involved.
Commission Examinations/Admission Examinations
- Board examinations and admission examinations are carried out in accordance with the above-mentioned general guidelines and in compliance with specific protection concepts in accordance with the guidelines of the respective study programme management. Students and candidates will be informed separately by the study programme management.
- In consultation with the respective study programme management, external participants are permitted for board examinations.
- If examinations take place at external venues, the legally compliant Corona safety measures of the venue apply. The concept must be submitted to the relevant study programme.
- All external and internal MUK events during the summer holidays require their own written safety concept, which must be drawn up by those responsible and approved by the MUK COVID-19 Task Force. Current legal regulations must be taken into account as well as current pandemic developments.
- If events take place at external venues, the legally compliant Corona safety measures of the venue apply.
- If necessary, the performers/musicians must keep the legally required minimum distance from the audience at all times. The audience area is not to be entered by performers and musicians in the course of a performance under any circumstances.